Skip to content Skip to search

Access documents

In Corporate information

In Corporate information

Any university or college that wants to charge a higher tuition fee for home/EU undergraduates, and/or postgraduates on PGCE or initial teacher training courses, must have an access and participation plan approved by the Office for Students (OfS). Access agreements did the same job as access and participation plans, but were under the previous regulatory system.

 You can find approved access and participation plans and access agreements for Staffordshire University below, or on the Access and participation plans for Staffordshire University page of the OfS website.

Access and participation plans (APPs) approved by the Office for Students

Access and participation plan fee information

Access agreements approved by the Office for Fair Access

Access and Participation Impact Report