Skip to content Skip to search

Special requirements

In Accommodation

In Accommodation

Please tell us about any special needs and requirements so we can provide the best student accommodation for you. 

Disabled students 

If you have a special requirement or disability, please let us know as soon as possible. We have rooms that are specially adapted to fit different needs and requirements. 

Make sure to let the Student Inclusion Team know as they will support your request for accessible facilities and can kick start any additional support you can receive from the University. Once you've let the team know you will be applying for accommodation, you can leave a comment at the end of the application process with any relevant information.

Student Inclusion

The Student Enabling Centres can also help you out during your time at University. They are available using the following contact details:

Stoke-on-Trent campus

U001 Trent Building
Leek Road

Stafford campus

BL014, Ground Floor
Centre for Health Innovation
Blackheath Lane
ST18 0YB

t: +44 (0)1782 294977

Care leavers 

If you are coming to us from care, please let us know in your application so that we can provide the most appropriate service to you. If you would like to discuss anything or have any questions, feel free to contact the Residence Life team.

The Money & Guidance Advisors can also help you with anything you need. They’ll work with the Care Leaving Teams to support you and can be contacted at